I have constructed 20 things that you could get up to at the weekend… why not try some:
- Clean your car
- Learn a new skill!
- Visit the Zoo
- Watch your childhood favourite films
- Do some DIY
- Finish reading that book you haven’t had time to read
- Have a memory day – look through your old photos and reminisce with your friends and family.
- Meditate – you’ll never know how relaxing and stimulating it can be if you don’t give it a go!
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Call that friend you have been meaning to speak to!
- Take a nap – you can’t nap at work!
- Go for a walk – explore areas you’ve never been to before.
- Take photos – take your camera with you wherever you go!
- Volunteer – help those less fortunate.
- Play a card game!
- De-clutter and donate – free your house or room of all those things you don’t use, give them to a charity to help out others!
- Watch the sunset – its really beautiful and peaceful!
- Try things you’ve never tried – be it food, music, films or a sport!
- Start a project!
- Write or read a blog – it’s the best hobby
Thanks for Reading
Please follow for more blogs
Have a lovely Weekend