Laura kindly nominated me for the Sisterhood of the world bloggers award, which I am really grateful for. Now I have already been nominated for this award before, so click the link here to read that first blog.
Laura has a fantastic blog, which you definitely need to check out and follow.
I will however, answer Laura’s questions:
1. One make-up product, one desert island. What would it be?
Mascara, my eyelashes make my blue eyes stand out!
2. How would you describe your sense of style?
Simple and sleek!!
3. What is your favourite shade of lipstick, and if you don’t wear it, what’s your favourite lip product?
If I want to look ‘fierce’ I wear a dark red lipstick, for everyday I prefer a nude lipstick.
4. What’s your favourite season and why?
Summer. Long, hot days walking my dogs and then having a BBQ with my family.
5. What 2015 trend are you looking forward to wearing this year (mines the suede mini skirt, lush)
Black thigh highs, I am just not brave enough to wear them yet!
8. If you could pick one really cheesy power ballad or old song that you love, what would it be?
John Secada.. Just another day!
9. Who was your favourite artist of 2014 and why?
10. What made you want to start a blog?
I have always watched youtube videos, they have taught me so much so I wanted to return the favour.
Thank you for reading.
Please follow for more blogs!