I am so pleased and thankful to announce today that I was nominated for the sisterhood of the world blogger award. Thank you so much Tiahn Write for your nomination, it means the world to me to get nominations. Tiahn is a fantastic blogger from Melbourne who’s blog I have become a little obsessed with so go check it out and follow her!!!
The nomination allows followers and fellow bloggers to understand the person behind the writing.
The rules are (Which I got from Tiahn):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
These are Tiahn’s questions she has set for her nominations, and here are my answers:
- How often do you try to post on your blog?
I like to try and post a blog everyday, even if it’s just a motivational photo.
- What is your favourite food?
Pasta… I love pasta!!
- Who is your favourite musician?
Beyonce…. she’s amazing and such an inspirational woman!
- Your idea of a perfect day?
Warm English weather so I can have a BBQ with my family.
- Who is your biggest influence?
My sisters, they’ve achieved so much!
- What did you have for breakfast today?
Two slices of toast with apricot jam… I sound so English!
- Your favourite item of clothing?
Black skinny jeans… they go with so much and look really fierce!
- Hair or makeup products?
Make up! I normally just leave my hair all messy!
- Do you have any siblings?
Two older sisters, one is 27 and the other is 25.
- How much water do you drink per day?
3-5 glasses a day… I need to work on that!
Thank you so much Tiahn for your questions and nomination! I hope my followers have learned a little more about me!
Jen – I know she has already been nominated but I just love her blog!
- What do you typically do at the weekend?
- Do you have a job or go to college/school/universtity, if so what do you do?
- What country do you live in?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What do you find hardest about blogging?
- What made you start a blog?
- Do you prefer natural makeup or more dramatic?
- How often do you wear makeup?
- What is your go to make up brand?
- Favourite TV show?
Thank you again Tiahn for my nomination!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading a little more about me!
Thank you for reading
Please follow for more blogs!
Please please please check out all the bloggers I have mentioned, including Tiahn!